Are you interested in saving lives? Reducing the stigma of mental illness? Helping adolescents to maneuver successfully through the challenges of teen years?
If the answer is yes, we have just the volunteer opportunity for you!
The Mental Health Association Board of Directors has voted to increase the number of Directors.
We're looking for individuals who desire to support an organization working to save lives, prevent mental illnesses and educate our youth, their families and education professionals with the goal to create holistically supportive school and home environments that are conducive to adolescent brain health and learning.
MHAGC is particularly seeking Board Directors with business expertise, knowledge of the nonprofit world, and fundraising experience. Previous Board experience is helpful but not necessary.
MHAGC Directors go beyond traditional volunteering and into the highest level of visionary leadership for the organization, assuming leadership responsibilities while serving as a community ambassador for the MHAGC mission. Serving as an MHAGC Director provides a unique opportunity to put your passion for a social cause into action by applying your experience and expertise to help advance an organization's impact. It's a rewarding way to fulfill your need to serve your community.
- Strategic Planning
- Youth Services
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Business Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- We have quarterly meetings and 2 fundraisers year
- Give or get of $3,000 or more annually, participation at meetings and events, engagement, intro to
- Program Manager
- Grant Writer
- IT Support Volunteer
- Volunteer CPA / Accountant
- Newsletter Designer Content Writer
- Make an impact this giving...
- Web Coordinator
- Social Media & Internet Marketing
- Outreach to Superintendents and...
- Film Maker
- General Development Volunteer
- Volunteer and receive 25% Stipend
- ZOHO CRM specialist
- Curriculum & Programming Manager
- Content & Copywriter
- Salesforce Specialist
- Referral Coordinator
- Program Facilitator
- Event Planner
- Administrative Volunteer Positions