42 people are interested
42 people are interested
Description: Web Site Designer
Web Site Designer Job Purpose: Develops Web sites by planning and executing design; maintaining and upgrading service.
Web Site Designer Job Duties:
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
- Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Skills/Qualifications: Web Graphic Design, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Internet Presence, Verbal Communication
About Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
PO Box 913, Framingham, MA 01701, US
Mothers Helping Mothers Inc. mission is mentoring, educating, nurturing and supporting mothers in to becoming self-sufficient for themselves and their families.
Our goals are to help connect mothers and break the barriers between different incomes and nationalities. We are all mothers that strive to raise our children healthy and make them happy. We will be providing three types of Outreach programs to the mothers in need. They include: educational, economical, and social outreach services.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 20, 2021
- Web Design
- Website Programming
- 5hr weekly
- Previous Experience website host is godaddy.com