Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to assure a better life for companion animals by providing shelter, finding loving homes and promoting respect for their place in our lives.
The following positions are available: dog walkers, cat care, and critter care.
Requirements included 2 or 2.5 hours per week. Must be able to live 30 lbs. and walk on sandy natural path out doors.
Agency hours: Monday - Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM and Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Year round opportunity.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- 2 hours
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)