- Help with Feeding, watering and caring for Goats, Sheep, Chickens, Ducks, Mini Donkeys, Horses, and a couple Mini Herefords.
- Assist with and learn all about basic animal husbandry.
- Attend classes (free) and learn specific skills pertaining to farming and agreculture.
- Learn about Sustainable living through hands on DOING!
- Learn how to care for, saddle and ride horses.
- Earn Community Service hours for College, honor society, or court ordered community service.
- Make a difference in the lives of others!
- Enjoy a visit to the farm to experience farm life, without the daily commitment (Unless you wish to come daily, which we would enjoy!)
- Pay it forward by taking what you learned, and teach others, either by bringing them to the farm, and guiding them through the learning process yourself, OR sending them to us and let us teach them, we enjoy watching others GROW!
- The opportunities are endless...have an idea, see something that could be improved? We welcome your ideas!
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Animal Care / Handling
- Program Management
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Minors need parent/guardian to fill out paperwork.