Community Outreach for Puppy Raising
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
50 people are interested
Community Outreach for Puppy Raising: Community outreach volunteers play a crucial role in spreading awareness of our need for puppy raisers by visiting local businesses and asking them to hang recruitment posters or flyers on our behalf.
* Hours of Volunteering: Flexible, can be done at your convenience - this is a great option for students who are trying to fulfill a short-term requirement for volunteer hours for school.
* Requirements: Volunteers should be friendly and outgoing with ability to travel to many local businesses (a car is very helpful!) A brief (15-30 minute) meeting to explain.
* Questions? Contact: Call Nadine to get started right away! Tel: 631-930-9060, email: Nadine@guidedog.org
We'll work with your schedule.
Long IslandSmithtown, NY 11787
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Transportation, quick orientation