Community Outreach for Puppy Raising
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
57 people are interested
Community Outreach for Puppy Raising: Community outreach volunteers play a crucial role in spreading awareness of our need for puppy raisers by visiting local businesses and asking them to hang recruitment posters or flyers on our behalf.
* Hours of Volunteering: Flexible, can be done at your convenience - this is a great option for students who are trying to fulfill a short-term requirement for volunteer hours for school.
* Requirements: Volunteers should be friendly and outgoing with ability to travel to many local businesses (a car is very helpful!) A brief (15-30 minute) meeting to explain.
* Questions? Contact: Call Nadine to get started right away! Tel: 631-930-9060, email: Nadine@guidedog.org
About Guide Dog Foundation & America's VetDogs
371 East Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787, US
To improve the quality of life of people who are blind, visually impaired, or who have other special needs.
Guide Dog Foundation strives to be the leading resource and provider of premier services to facilitate the independence of people who are blind or visually impaired. The Guide Dog Foundation also plans to be the standard by which the military and the VA measure assistance dog providers, and America's VetDogs (VetDogs) is our way of recognizing the sacrifice made by our men and women in uniform.
We'll work with your schedule.
Long IslandSmithtown, NY 11787
August 21, 2019
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Transportation, quick orientation