Bring a smile to a childs' face, when you help them pick their brand new school uniforms. The Operation School Bell program provides complete wardrobe packages to children at Title I schools via the mobile dressing center, the Delivering Dreams Bus.
Volunteers are needed to the meet the bus at the designated schools. (the bus is at a different school each day). The bus features a waiting area, dressing rooms, shoe fitting station and racks of clothing. Up to 50 students are helped each day.
- Arrive on time and assist with light set up.
- Engage with the children while they wait their turn to shop
- Take measurements (waist and foot)
- Help children select their items (a checklist is provided to volunteers to ensure each child gets the full wardrobe)
- Distribute hygiene kits
- Help children find a brand new book of their choice.
Learn more by watching this video clip of the program: https://youtu.be/f8Hw8f8_d4M
Volunteers should dress comfortably, wear close-toed shoes and bring a bottle of water. This position a requires standing.
The Delivering Dreams bus is at a different school each day. Over 85 schools in the Phoenix area are served each school year. For information on locations/schools served, or dates get in touch with Michelle at email@example.com or directly call at 602 559-5631
- People Skills
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- IT Help Desk
- Market Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16