Help design posters for Seabury Resources for Aging.
Seabury Resources for Aging provides support for older adults and their families in the DC metro area, including Congregational Resources, which provides resources and support for congregations in the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and United Church of Christ Potomac Association; Care Management counseling and professional guidance to older adults and their families; Age-In-Place volunteers providing free home maintenance for older adults; Seabury Connector providing medical transportation and discounted taxi cab vouchers for DC adults aged 60 and over; and Seabury Senior Living Communities.
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Event Design & Planning
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Photographer Needed
- Enrich the Lives of Seniors
- Activity Volunteer Needed for...
- Activity Volunteer
- SalesForce Volunteer
- Strength Training Insturctor
- Website Redesign or Update
- Poster Designer Needed
- Joomla Website Volunteer Needed
- Volunteer Leader
- Super Fun Group Volunteer...
- Help us Connect through Social...
- Invest in DC's Seniors, Join our...
- Enhance the Lives of Seniors in...
- Tai Chi Teacher for Seniors
- Volunteer for Small Office...
- Website Support
- Afternoon Weekday Receptionist...
- Administrative and Clerical...