Greenleaf is one of four nutrition sites managed by Seabury in Ward 6. Seniors (age 60 and older) attend the programs Monday through Friday from 10AM thru 2PM. Activities are scheduled for the morning; lunch is served from 12-1PM; and activities end the program day. The Seniors enjoy a variety of activities: dance, hand-dance, yoga, crafts, chair excercise, singing, music, and others. They truly appreciate those people willing to spend time with them, and they enjoy learning, experiencing, and exploring new skills and ideas.
- Dance / Aerobics
- Music Theory
- Theater Arts
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Open 10:00 am-2:00 pm, Mon-Fri
- Photographer Needed
- Enrich the Lives of Seniors
- Activity Volunteer Needed for...
- Activity Volunteer
- SalesForce Volunteer
- Strength Training Insturctor
- Website Redesign or Update
- Poster Designer Needed
- Joomla Website Volunteer Needed
- Volunteer Leader
- Super Fun Group Volunteer...
- Help us Connect through Social...
- Invest in DC's Seniors, Join our...
- Enhance the Lives of Seniors in...
- Tai Chi Teacher for Seniors
- Volunteer for Small Office...
- Website Support
- Afternoon Weekday Receptionist...
- Administrative and Clerical...