Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide a transitional, caring, educational, spiritual and supportive housing environment for pregnant women and their babies offering a pathway to self-sufficiency and a life of dignity and respect.
Volunteers are needed to drive residents to appointments and employment.
Must have a clean driving record. Van is provided. Must be 18+
Hours are Monday - Friday 9 AM - 4 PM, Saturday/ Sunday On Call.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Clean driving record
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)