27 people are interested
Human Resources Coordinator
ORGANIZATION: Mentor's R Us Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
27 people are interested
Mentor's R Us Inc. (MRU) is a Christian non-profit organization seeking to inspire youth & adults by modeling sustainable life skills.
MRU is currently seeking a Volunteer Human Resource Coordinator who is responsible for completing various human resource functions required for the administration, motivation, and well-being of MRU’s employees. The Human Resources Coordinator is also required to keep MRU in compliance with the rules and regulations of US Law.
A time commitment of seven (7) hours per week. Volunteers may work from home on occasion. Travel to the MRU office will be required.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee/volunteer requests and questions.
- Submits the online investigation requests and assists with new employee background checks.
- Researches benefits plans, HR data systems, and other HR information upon request and makes formal recommendations to Director's of MRU.
- Reconciles benefits statements.
- Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates in Human Resources Information
- System and responds with follow up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the director of HR.
- Assist with employee/volunteer training.
Qualifications of a successful candidate will include:
- 2 years previous experience in Human Resource’s
- Management experience preferred
- Experience administering benefits and payroll.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with computers and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Valid driver's license
About Mentor's R Us Inc.
At Select Locations, Scotrun Estates, ScotRun, PA 18332, US
Mentors R Us Inc. (MRU) is 501 c3 Christian non-profit organization seeking to inspire youth & adults by modeling sustainable life skills through engagement in hands on experiences. What sets MRU apart from other non profits is our commitment to effective service, relationship building & our unique program designs. All are welcome to volunteer!!!!!
MRU acknowledges that Inspiration can unlock the keys to hidden potential in youth and adults. Our Programs match real world experiences with dreams that seem unattainable.
This program promises to improve relationships, self-esteem, social & life skills, emotional stability, morals, health and spiritual awareness. Mentor's and Mentees meet in teams for extra support. Activities are pre-arranged by topic to create the most beneficial environment for the youth and the Mentor.
MRU's Independent Living Program: Mentor's & Mentee's will share living quarters as MRU's philosophy expand to the home base. Mentee's will transition through the program in approximately three years until they gain their own independence into society.
MRU's newest program is in South Philly!
Check out our website and social media for information on our other programs!!!
At Select LocationsWithin 15 miles of this locationStroudsburg, PA 18360
February 21, 2024
- Human Resources Assistance
- Administrative Support
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Human Resources Recruitment
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Seven (7) hours per week
- Commitment for at least one (1) year.