Spanish-Language Interpreter with Child Support Services
341 people are interested
This is an excellent opportunity for you to help families become financially self-sufficient.
The mission of the Department of Child Support Services (DCSS) is to enhance the quality of life for children and families by establishing and enforcing court orders for the financial and medical support of children in an effective, efficient and professional manner.
Volunteers Duties Include:
- Greeting customers and answering general questions about child support (training provided).
- Translating information for Spanish-speaking customers (training provided).
- Helping Spanish-speaking customers to complete child support forms (training provided).
Volunteering as a Bilingual Interpreter is a great way to assist community members in accessing services to ensure the well-being of their children. In addition, volunteers are offered an opportunity to build resumes, develop career skills, network with professionals and explore career options.
Minimum qualifications to volunteer are listed below:
- Bilingual Spanish/English language skills
- High school graduate and minimum age of 18
- Volunteer 4 - 8 hours per week for 3 or more months
- Volunteer shifts may be scheduled Mondays through Fridays, between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Successful completion of background investigation and volunteer training
We'll work with your schedule.
Child Support Services1055 North Main StreetSanta Ana, CA 92701
- Must be at least 18