Young Mothers, Inc.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Create and Update Power Point Slide Presentations, Volunteer Forms etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling interviews and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Sending correspondence to all YMI volunteers in order to provide consistency amongst the committees.
- Providing any onboarding and offboarding support to the admin team
- Assist with training volunteers on operations systems at the monthly All-Hands meeting
- Update and maintain the Encore Rewards Program
- Other admin duties as assigned
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
About Young Mothers, Inc.
2001 L Street N.W., Suite 500, Washington DC 20036, DC 20036, US
Educating, mentoring, nurturing and supporting young mothers to become self-sufficient for themselves and their families.
We are a local nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve the lives of women across the National Capital Region surviving a number of serious issues and concerns from housing and food insecurities to mental health concerns.