The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide temporary housing for families or individuals in a medical crisis.
Volunteers are needed to help with front guest check in, using the computer, answering phones, and giving tours of the facility.
This opportunity is near Martin Heath Systems North.
High School education, computer skills, good telephone skills.
Minimum one shift shift weekly. Slow paced environment
Shifts from: 9 AM- 12 PM. 12 PM - 3 PM, 3 PM - 5 PM
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One shift weekly
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Appliance Repair #001306
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Mentor (000405)
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Driver (001208)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)
- Easter House Tour Guide (001309)