The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide temporary housing for families or individuals in a medical crisis.
Volunteers are needed to help with front guest check in, using the computer, answering phones, and giving tours of the facility.
This opportunity is near Martin Heath Systems North.
High School education, computer skills, good telephone skills.
Minimum one shift shift weekly. Slow paced environment
Shifts from: 9 AM- 12 PM. 12 PM - 3 PM, 3 PM - 5 PM
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One shift weekly
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Child Care Assistant (000577)
- Thrift Store (00395)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Successful Families Assistant...
- Director of First Impressions...
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Clothing Distribution &...
- Thrift Store (000397)
- Teacher Assistant (001302)
- Thrift Store (001199)
- Receptionist (00549)
- Library Helper (001195)
- Cafeteria Volunteer Positions...
- Receptionist (001231)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)