Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide exceptional health care, hope and compassion to every person, every time.
Gift Gallery volunteers are needed to assist customers with purchases, promote merchandise, handle cash, assist with store displays and inventory.
Days, evenings and on weekends. Varied locations through out Martin County.
Some lifting, reaching, bending, standing & walking. Minimum committment is 4 hours per week for 6 months.
Background Check and TB Test required. Must be over the age of 18.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Four hour shift
- Some lifting, reaching, bending, standing and walking.
- Board Member (001013)
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Special Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Graphic Design Intern (001225)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)