Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to serve and safeguard all persons in Martin County and ensure the quality of life through the effective delivery of law enforcement.
Crime Awareness and Avoidance volunteers are needed to work out of the Treasure Coast Mall Substation as part of the Seniors vs. Crime Project funded by the Florida Attorney General's Office. This project assists residents who are victims in a civil case by working with companies to obtain money or work that is owed. Hours subject to mall schedule.
Requirements include good typing skills, professionalism and polite when speaking with the public/victims and be self motivated. Must be able to sit for long periods of time. Needed year round. Must be 18+.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Safety & Disaster Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must be professional and polite. Good clerical & typing skills
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Festival of Trees (001251)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)