This is an unpaid volunteer position.
- We are looking for enthusiastic team players - to join our enthusiastic team and assist us with acting as an liaison between job seekers and employers with employment placement.
1) Promotes and develops employment and on-the-job training opportunities for job seekers: Assists employers in revising standards which esxclude applicants from jobs.
2) Demonstrates to employer’s effectiveness and profitability of employing chronically unemployed by identifying jobs that workers could perform.
3) Establishes relationships with employers regarding problems, complaints, and progress of recently placed disadvantaged applicants and recommends corrective action.
4) Assists employers in establishing wage scales commensurate with prevailing rates.
5) Promotes, develops, and terminates on-the-job training program opportunities with employers and assists in writing contracts.
6) Identifies need for and assists in development of auxiliary services to facilitate bringing disadvantaged applicants into job-ready status.
7) Informs business, labor, and public about training programs through various media.
8) May instruct applicants in resume writing, job search, and interviewing techniques.
Job Developer Skills and Qualifications:
Must have own computer, Internet, mobile phone, transportation if
Applicable & Travel is optional, No Fuel Reimbursement
Great Communicator, sales skills, Ability to work from home, Self-Motivator ,Great personality/ People Person, knowledge of workforce, passion for nonprofits, ability to network and build relationships with various employers, customer focused, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Handles constructive criticism and direction well .
- Customer Service
- Business Development
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18