Social Media Specialist
This is an unpaid volunteer position.
Please Provide Sample Work
- · Take a lead role in developing the company’s presence in and effective use of Social Media for our engineering and technical customer base.
* Strong knowledge using Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to reach industry professionals.
* Team player staff to design and develop special materials for customer and industry targeted presentations using PowerPoint, Illustrator and other tools.
* Work effectively as part of and team and to communicate information in a variety of formats.
* Must be a "hands-on" person willing to perform all aspects of a project.
* Develop new and edit existing content, as needed.
* Excellent communications and organizational skills.
* Strong editing skills; skilled in clear and concise written and verbal communications, able to convey information effectively and clearly.
* Detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Social Media Skills and Qualifications:
Must have own computer & Internet
Great Communicator, Ability to work from home, Self-Motivator ,Great personality/ People Person, Social Media Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Handles constructive criticism and Direction .
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Nonprofit Professional Crowd...
- Nonprofit 2D/3D Motion Animator...
- Nonprofit Asset Solicitor Needed...
- Nonprofit Social Media...
- Nonprofit Videographer Needed to...
- Virtual Office Assistant Needed...
- Nonprofit Job Developer Needed...
- Nonprofit Grantwriter Needed to...
- Nonprofit Storyboard Artists...