Seeking a dedicated IT Manager to bring in industry expertise to train technicians for service calls.
Managerial responsibilities will include handling technical documentation for Knowledge Base (KB) and supervising special IT projects. 3-5+ years' managerial experience in IT is desired.
RRRcomputer.org's mission is to reclaim computers from recycling to reuse for education for low income K-6 kids. We reduce computer waste by refurbishing the computers to put back into circulation for the kids to use for internet search for research, and doing their homework assignment at home. The computers that are going to recycling is still useful for their needs. We do our part in saving the planet and improve the education of children.
- IT Strategy
- Software Engineering
- Youth Services
- IT Management
- Network Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- 10 hours/week
- interest in IT
- Transportation to pickup computers
- IT Manager
- Transportation for picking up...
- Fundraiser for RRRcomputer.org
- Fund Raising Specialist
- Bilingual Interpreter / Outreach...
- Human Resource Manager/Volunteer...
- Graphic Designer for RRRcomputer...
- Secretary for the General /...
- Videographer for Donation Drives...
- Coder Instructors (San Francisco)
- Technicians to Refurbish Donated...
- Need Apple Genius type help for...
- Board of Director, Secondary...
- Experienced IT Professional
- Grant Writers for RRRcomputer.org
- Word Press Web Design Specialist
- Coding Instructor for Pop Up...
- Bilingual Spanish/English...
- Social Media Specialist