4 people are interested
Associate Board Members for Illinois Medical District Guest House
4 people are interested
The IMD Guest House Associate Board (AB) are an energetic young professionals group who supports a mission that provides comfort through temporary lodging to veterans, patients, and families who must seek medical treatment away from home.
Associate Board members are ambassadors in their community. Engaging with the mission through volunteer activity, fostering philanthropic connections, fundraising events, and inspiring others to make an impact for a wonderful cause.
The AB was founded in 2014 and is an organization of volunteers who assist the IMD Guest House organization achieve its charitable mission. Most members are young Chicago professionals seeking to benefit their communities by leveraging their networks to support the Guest House.
The Associate Board accepts candidates on a monthly basis. Below are the steps to becoming a AB member:
- Review membership requirements
- Complete application (visit website or reach out)
- Committee member will reach out and schedule an interview
- After your interview, you are welcome to attend your first meeting
The following expectations are the minimum annual requirements to remain a member of good standing with the AB.
- Help coordinate one event per year. AB officers will appoint small committees to assist with the planning and execution of various AB events throughout the year.
- Remote attendance via conference call is acceptable. Members may be excused from up to four meetings per year.
- Participate in member recruitment, with the goal of recruiting one new AB member per year.
Email Volunteer@imdguesthouse.org for more information or visit: http://www.imdguesthouse.org/associate-board/
About IMD Guest House
1933 W. Polk St., SSR Bldg. #202, CHICAGO, IL 60612, US
Founded in 1999, the IMD Guest House meets the critical need for affordable accommodations for outpatients and loved ones of patients seeking treatment away from home. Providing the comforts of home and the care of community, we are conveniently located in the Illinois Medical District on the campus of the University of Illinois at Chicago giving our guests easy access to our partner hospitals: John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Rush University Medical Center and University of Illinois Hospitals.
The IMD Guest House offers safe, comfortable lodging to family and caregivers or patients themselves, receiving medical care in Chicago near the Illinois Medical District.
1933 W. Polk St.Chicago, IL 60612
September 17, 2021
- Event Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Must be at least 21
- Less than 5 hours per month
- Must meet membership requirements