NYC Community Services’ Workforce Development Program - Clinton Institute is looking for driven individuals to become a part of our team through participation in our newly developing Advisory Committees!
By becoming a part of the committees, you have the opportunity to give back to the community through the guidance and suggested improvements of Clinton Institute’s programs, services, and outcomes. As a committee member, your advice and suggestions play a big part of how the institute serves the people of the community - your voice matters.
There are two advisory committees that you are able to participate on: the Institutional Advisory Committee and the Occupational Advisory Committee and each one has their own responsibilities and their own requirements
As an Institutional Advisory Committee Member:
You will be required to:
- Meet annually for the duration of your term
- Review Clinton Institute’s Strategic Plan
- Evaluate and revise, if necessary, or provide recommendations of revisions on Clinton Institute’s written plan of the operation, maintenance, and improvement of the physical plant
- Evaluate and revise, if necessary, or provide recommendations of revisions on Clinton Institute’s written Health and Safety Plan
- Review Clinton Institute’s financial resources as a basis for the Strategic Plan
- Review the results of the annual evaluation of student services and recommend improvements to these services
As an Occupational Advisory Committee Member:
You will be required to:
- Meet twice a year for the duration of your term
- Verify ethical recruiting activities for the program
- Verify that the programs are congruent with Clinton Institute’s mission and local employment needs
- Document program objectives annually
- Complete Employer Verification Form, when applicable
Clinton Institute is looking for individuals that volunteer to have some experience in the Allied Healthcare field (clinical and/or administrative), Business Administration field, and/or in the operation of an occupational/vocational institute
**Although this is a voluntary position, reimbursements are provided for committee members for items stated in the agreement that is signed.
This is a great way to give back to the community as well as gain knowledge, experience, and build rapports with other professionals. If you do not feel like this is something you are able to participate in but know someone that would like to, please forward the information to them.
If interested please email Hanan@nyccs.org
- Executive Admin
- Office Management
- Physician Assistant
- Strategic Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Attend meetings up to 2 times per year