Non-profit organization, just finished producing major international symposium, working on on other important projects is looking for experienced volunteer.
Background in psychology, education, sociology are helpful. Good writing skills a plus. Comfortable with Social Media.
Work with a non-profit, educational organization that is a part of tremendous scientific breakthroughs -- internationally recognized. It helps if at present you are financially independent. Spend your valuable time and talents making a historic difference in the world.
We are looking for the skill set of a seasoned office person. Work in an intellectually stimulating environment.
* 4/5 hours min. per day -- 3 to 5 days per week (flexible)
* Great attention to details
* Can establish timelines and deadlines
* Great with follow-up
* Excel/PowerPoint/computer skills
* A motivated self starter
* Prior experience as an Administrator or secretary --
* Phone calls -- both incoming and outgoing
* Organize and maintain Computer files
* Maintain Workshop, Meeting and Travel schedules
* Organize meetings - prepare agendas, take and distribute minutes
* Conduct computer researc
- Administrative Support
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Grant Writing / Research
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- minimum 3 days a week - 10-15 hours
- good oral and written communication skills