Our work is highly rewarding. We are teaching people parenting skills, marriage skills, to take better care of themselves and have closer relationships with others. This affects their health, makes life more satisfying and increases their happiness.
We just finished producing a major international symposium, working on a clinical trial with doctors, nurses, resident, writing a second book and working on a school program.
Our CEO is looking for reliable assistants who believe in the organization's pioneering work.
Must have enough time on a weekly basis and be interested in staying with the organization for a period of time to make a difference in our organization. (If you are applying for full time jobs presently, or looking for paid P/T work please don't apply)
Please send us your resume or tell us a little bit about yourself and why you believe
you would be the best candidate for such a highly responsible position.
We appreciate your generous spirit of volunteering. Do the following if you really want to help -
- Visit our websites - thdc.org and www.love-decoded and all the websites of organizations you intend to email!
- Only email 1-2 organizations - we promise to connect with you in less than 2 days - plus we don’t post unless there is an opening. If we are not your first choice don’t email us until you hear back from your first choice.
- Thank you - you will save all of us non-profits a lot of time this way.
- Administrative Support
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- minimum 2-3 days a week - 10-15 hours
- good oral and written communication skills, organized