Urban Development Corporation (UDC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life of low-to-moderate income families living in urban communities.
UDC is attempting to bringing stabilzaton, revitalization and sustainability to a 9-block inner-city Detroit Neighborhood.
We seek to connect with volunteers willing to help with the removal of debris, board-ups, cutting of grass and trimming of bushes. Inclusive of individuals, corporations and civic groups willing to help on the day of your choice.
- Urban Planning
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- 4 hours
- Willingness to help inner-city Detroit Neighorhood
- "Rough" and "Finish" Carpenter -...
- Senior Volunteer Staff...
- Roofing Volunteer Opportunity
- 9-Block Inner-City Detroit...
- Website Designer/Developer
- Grass Cutting Day - Inner-City...
- Adopt 1-Block "Inner-City"...
- Neighborhood Gathering Space...
- High School Student's "Young...
- Host Vacant Lot Pop-up Event for...