We are looking for a passionate reporter to participate in the creative cycle of a news story by investigating and writing rich and interesting stories for our organizations bi-monthly newsletter. We are willing to help train the right person.
- Assemble findings into a stable story
- Write and deliver news stories with the reader’s perspective in mind
- Publish to all social media outlets
- Abide by LifeSmart Education Policies & Procedures
- Maintain notes and audio recordings
- Confer with social media director
- Stay up-to-date with the latest current events by attending events etc.
- Ability to gather, write and edit news
- Knowledge of the LifeSmart Education organization
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases)
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and morality
- Passionate about writing
About LifeSmart Education
P.O. Box 1325, Grove City, OH 43123, US
Helping underserved populations with a transformative education that empowers, motivates, and encourages them to become productive,law-abiding, global citizens.
Diversity has been an area of concern in international education for many years, Global Diversity Abroad, our sister company, mission is to present the opportunity for historically over-looked high school students with the possibility to learn on an international platform. This program is specially designed to meet the needs of minority and at-risk youth, guiding them through a course of study that will expose them to drastic life changing experiences abroad.
Our goal is to formulate a preventative social mindset where students are exposed to new ideas, build positive relationships, develop confidence and experience new challenges. This is our model to empower young people to be globally-minded individuals by transforming their lives.