Medical Products Distribution Center - Tigard, OR
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
41 people are interested
Volunteer with Medical Teams International
Help us prepare our medical and health product donations for shipment to more than 100 countries!
By Volunteering in the Distribution Center you are directly helping refugees as we send 1 pallet a month into areas with high concentrations of refugees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Boxing and inventorying product
* Pre-sorting medical supplies
* Building and shrink-wrapping pallets
* Completing computer work related to pallets
* Loading shipping containers with product
* Janitorial, including sweeping and mopping floors
* Assist in other areas within the warehouse as needed
Tools and Equipment Used:
* Hand truck/Pallet Jack
* Tape gun
* Shrink wrap machine
* Box Cutter
Desired Minimum Qualifications/Physical Demands:
* Basic awareness of warehouse safety
* Must be mobile
* Able to lift 30 lbs
* Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
Commitment: 4-8 hours per week. Flexible days & shifts available between 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
We'll work with your schedule.
14150 SW Milton Ct.Tigard, OR 97224
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- 4-8 hours per week.
- Ability to stand, lift, and do random tasks.