Physicians, nurses, administrators, social workers, medical examiners, veterinarians, electricians, dentists, security personnel, paramedics, and ALL OTHERS we need your help. Please volunteer today. Go to www.MIVolunteerRegistry.org and sign up to volunteer your time in the event of an emergency or disaster.
The Registry allows individuals to pre-register, undergo a background check, and have their medical credentials verified prior to an event.
Imagine yourself participating in any of the following activities:
DURING AN EMERGENCY
- Assisting with mass distribution of pharmaceuticals
- Supporting surveillance and notification efforts
- Delivering health education materials/information
- Supporting medical functional needs in a shelter or alternate care site
DURING TIMES OF NON-EMERGENCY
- Train and exercise on emergency response skills
- Distributing emergency preparedness information
- Gain additional CE/CEUs for Nurses, Physicians, EMS, and EMT.
Volunteer opportunities are available throughout the year, so you can participate as often or a little as your schedule will allow.
Please sign up now to be prepared to help later.
For information about the MRC, visit our website at http://waynecounty.com/MRC
For questions, contact April DeWeese at (734) 664-7287 or email@example.com
- Patient Care
- Crisis Intervention
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Flexibility is our motto!