Volunteer opportunities at Delavan Grider Community Center
We provide a variety of safe and supervised programs geared to assist youth age 6-18 years of age with oppotunities for academic and social success.
- After school program for youth age 5-18
- Summer Camp -age 3-12
- Mentoring programs for youth
- Supervised recreational activities with Police Athletic League (PAL)
Our Senior program offers a variety of activities for the active senior adult
- Excercise program
- Health and Wellness workshops
- Line dancing
- Arts and Crafts
- Day trips to areas of interest
- Social activities
- Hot nutritous lunch
Adult programming is all about fitness
- Line Dancing
- Weight/Cardio training
About Metro CDC
877 E DELAVAN AVE, BUFFALO, NY 14215, US
The Mission of Metro Community Development Corporation is to provide a standard of excellence to enhance the quality of life through comprehensive and differientated human services for youth, senior adults, families and other members of the community in the Buffal-Niagara region.
Metro CDC provides a variety of safe and supervised programs geared to assist youth with appropriate opprotunities for academic and social success.
- Afterschool program that currently serves youth age 5-12.
- 10 week Summer Camp for ages 3-12
- Sports programming through a colloboration with Police Athletic League (PAL)
- Health and wellness workshops
- Mentoring programs for girls (8-18)
- Social, recreational, arts and crafts, health and wellness programming for Senior Adults
- Fitness programming for Adults including zumba, weight lifting and line dancing