Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Mission of Metro Community Development Corporation is to provide a standard of excellence to enhance the quality of life through comprehensive and differientated human services for youth, senior adults, families and other members of the community in the Buffal-Niagara region.
Metro CDC provides a variety of safe and supervised programs geared to assist youth with appropriate opprotunities for academic and social success.
- Afterschool program that currently serves youth age 5-12.
- 10 week Summer Camp for ages 3-12
- Sports programming through a colloboration with Police Athletic League (PAL)
- Health and wellness workshops
- Mentoring programs for girls (8-18)
- Social, recreational, arts and crafts, health and wellness programming for Senior Adults
- Fitness programming for Adults including zumba, weight lifting and line dancing