It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
721 Foster StreetDurham, NC 27701
- Mondays (9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.) and Second Thursday (4:00 p.m. - 6: 00 p.m.)
- Assist with registering clients by pulling cards from file
- Assist with restocking the Giving Closet by moving clothes from Sorting Room to the Giving Closet.
- Hanging clothes to restock the Giving Closet
- Work with children aged 5 and above who come with parents and cannot go into the childcare room. Activities could include reading to them, providing books for them, checking halls for children, etc.
- Weekdays (Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday or Thursday)
- Come in to assist with hanging clothes in Sorting Room and restock Giving Closet
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- any time durign weekdays
Report this opportunity