- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
250 people are interested
Our book preps are our most flexible volunteer opportunity. At book preps, our volunteers are asked to:
- wipe off the books with a damp cloth, then dry the book
- remove stickers from the front of the book
- repair rips or tears with scotch tape
- cross out personal information that may be written in the book
- recycle any books that are in bad condition or water damaged.
- We also ask our volunteers to help count books and fill boxes that will be used for our monthly book distributions.
We will provide instructions and all necessary supplies at the book prep.
We'll work with your schedule.
1065 American Pacific Drive Suite 160Henderson, NV 89074
- Literacy / Reading
- People 55+
- Must be at least 8
- 2-3 hours