New Volunteer Opportunity/Need for Veterans.
PC "Veteran to Veteran" is a volunteer program that provides our Veterans & hospice patients, the presence, support, and quality friendship unique to "Veteran 2 Veteran".
Volunteers focus on compassionate listening and grateful acknowledgement of our patients life and service. Strong friendships are built on shared life experiences and the mutual respect of a life of service.
How Can You Serve?
1. Visiting with veterans and loved ones in their own home or in a health care setting
2. Providing caregiver & family support
3. Providing pet therapy, sharing movies, books, and activities & hobbies of interest to our Veteran patients
4. Assisting with minor home and yard work
5. Remembering and visiting our patients on special patriotic holidays and events
6. Leading and participating in one to one and group "Recognition & Pinning Ceremonies" for Veterans
7. Capture and record patients’ life stories through the use of pictures, letters, and videos
Please message us for details on PC "Veteran 2 Veteran" Volunteering.
Amy Howard, firstname.lastname@example.org, Volunteer Outreach Coordinator
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Schedules and Locations Convenient to You