Are you a survivor (at least 1 year) of Breast Cancer? Do you wish you had a survivor to speak to during your treatments?
Volunteers are needed to mentor current patients. You would provide one on one support, information and resource referrals. You would visit patients face to face, or provide support by phone or email.
Due to the sensitive nature, volunteers would need to be able to provide timely communication with patients and American Cancer Society staff.
Mentors need to have been treated for breast cancer, at least 1 year ago.
Needed for just 1-5 hours per month.
- Counseling / Mental Health
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Teach new families about the US!
- Help others search for jobs!
- Have a heart for those with...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Refugees need your help!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...