- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
105 people are interested
Over 150,000 pounds of fresh produce was donated to the Food Bank of Eastern & Central N.C and other non-profits in 2017. Everything the GCF Farm grows is donated. We could not have done it without the strong support and efforts of our volunteers.
Volunteers assist with seeding, planting, cultivating, and harvesting in the greenhouse or on the fields.
Please check our website at http://www.gcfglobal.org/volunteer to see other indoor current projects.
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Saturday
- 24 hour reservations required.
- Online consent form will be sent upon confirmation.
- Please wear closed toe shoes that will get muddy.
- Please be respectful of the other volunteers and be prompt.
Please note: GCF does not participate with court mandated, lawyer recommend community services, sign external forms or provide references.
Volunteers must be 12 years and older. All volunteers will be required to watch and understand a pesticide video required yearly by the N.C. Agriculture department.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (919) 281-9192 to schedule a volunteer session at the GCF Farm. Individuals, groups, families, schools or companies are welcome. Thank you for taking the time to volunteer.
We'll work with your schedule.
4902 Chin Page Rd.Durham, NC 27703
- People 55+
- Must be at least 12
- 3 hours per session
- Online waiver form required,Please wear clothes and closed toe shoes that will get soiled and muddy.