Children Across America: Empowering Communities
We are looking for a Treasurer/Finance Director, prferably a CPAand/or a financial professional with non profit experience.
Children Across America, a humanitarian organization, provides preventive healthcare and edcational assistance to all children but focused on under-served children in the United States. Its our vision is to empower families and children. Our unique programs are focused on improving children’s health and drive educational excellence.
The organization partners with local healthcare advocates, hospitals, libraries and school systems to ensure children get the full benefit of its programs. To learn more, please visit ChildrenAcrossAmerica.org.
The Treasurer/Financial Director is responsible to help to keep us fiscally on track. This person would report to the Executive Director and Operations Director, the individual will assist in developing strategies, plan and implement a proactive and effective financial plan. The Financial Director would be one of children Across America's BOARD MEMBER.
- · Produce monthly financial report for Board.
- · File annual financial reports for government agencies.
Develop policies and procedures and Oversee documentation and planning
CPA or financial professional with at least 10 years experience, preferably in the nonprofit field.
- · Strong organizational skills. Works effectively under pressure.
- · Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with the team.
How to Apply:
Please send the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Your current resume
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Planning
- Youth Services
- Literacy / Reading
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours a month
- Children's Book Club volunteers...
- Treasurer/Financial Director...
- Business Development Director...
- Saturday Book Club volunteers
- Do you like organizing events?...
- Experienced fund raising...
- Newsletter writer
- Saturday events volunteers for...
- Fundraising Director
- Marketing Director needed for...
- Crowdfunding project manager
- 501C3 Board of directors members
- Grant writers needed
- Saturday reading club leader
- IT professional needed to bring...
- Web site manager
- Social Media team members needed...