It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Rohr Home Nursing Home2120 Marshall Edwards DriveBartow, FL 33830
- In addition to just being a lot of fun, did you know that BINGO is very beneficial to senior adults' health?
- This is because it involves the players being with other people and needing to keep alert monitoring numbers being called out and the wonderful feeling when you win a prize.
- Help provide fun & health benefits to the nursing home residents at the Polk County Rohr Home facility (a nonprofit, County Gov-operated facility) in Bartow.
- The Bingo Caller helps to call out the selected numbers for the players to hear and must be able to speak loudly, articulately and willing to repeat the numbers as needed.
- You may need to walk around and assist some residents with spotting numbers on their cards. BINGO sessions last a hour.
- Award BINGO prizes (provided).
- You may choose to assist on Mondays, Thursdays or Saturdays. During the week, BINGO is scheduled from 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. and on Saturday mornings at 10 a.m.
- Must be age 14 or older and be able to project your voice to be heard by those who may not hear as well.
- People Skills
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity