The Arc Greater Twin Cities is looking for motivated, caring and responsible volunteers to provide recreation and interaction with children. Volunteers provide child recreational activities and care to children of all abilities while their parents attend a support group. Opportunities are available 6:30-8:30pm in Minneapolis on the 2nd Thursday of the month and in St. Paul on the 4th Wednesday of the month. Spanish speaking volunteers are appreciated but not necessary.
This can be your opportunity to enhance the quality of life and bring the promise of a better tomorrow for all people affected by intellectual and developmental disabilities. To learn more or to sign up to participate, contact Michelle Theisen at The Arc Greater Twin Cities at email@example.com or (952) 920-0855.
- Child Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Rack 'em Up in Brooklyn Center!
- Rack 'em Up in Bloomington!
- Childcare Volunteers Needed -...
- Make a difference in the Spanish...
- Rack 'em Up in St. Paul!
- Childcare Volunteer Minneapolis...
- Child Care Volunteers
- Hmong Outreach Intern
- Volunteer with ¡Adelante! -...
- GetSet for Work! Intern
- Rack 'em Up in New Hope!
- Minnesota Opera Thriftique...
- Help a child, help a community!
- Rack 'em Up in Richfield!
- Child care volunteers needed!...