The Turning Point is a local non-profit that provides free counseling, education, and advocacy to anyone impacted by sexaul violence. All of our services our free, but in order to keep them free, we need volunteers to assist with fundraising and donor development!
If you have a passion for advocating for a great cause and want to assist in our fundraising efforts let us know! If you are not comfortable reaching out and making the ask you can also be a part of our fundraising team that searches for donors or foundations for us to reach out to!
Contact us for more information.
- Event Planning / Management
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Provide help and hope in Dallas
- Volunteer Advocates-Help those...
- Fundraising and outreach
- Prevention Education Fellowship
- Bags Of Hope
- Advocate- Help those in need!
- Daytime Crisis Advocate-Help...
- Help Collin County!
- Bilingual Advocate-impact lives!
- Volunteer Licensed Counselor or...
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center...
- Fundraising and Event Committee...
- Administrative Ambassador! Smile...
- Crisis Intervention Internship...