If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application the url is :
The Associate Director is responsible for managing the day-to-day implementation of the Talent Management framework. That implementation will involve developing strategies, programs, and processes that build out, support, and advance the Talent Management framework, including acquiring talent, onboarding new employees, retaining talent, and developing talent.
Responsibilities: Primary responsibilities of the Associate Director of Human Resources position include:
● Provide coaching support and assistance to leadership, team leads, and volunteers related to leadership development, talent development, and the creation of a culture that embraces diversity and inclusion.
● Contribute to the creation and implementation of comprehensive recruitment strategies, including collaborating with volunteers within the organization in attracting, hiring, and retaining high quality talent.
● Evaluate, in partnership with the human resources director and other organization leaders and team leads, recruiting needs and staffing effectiveness, including addressing any gaps in available talent.
● Manage the recruitment strategy, and life-cycle for multiple recruiting initiatives
● Develop sourcing strategies to attract top caliber candidates.
● Train team leads and volunteers on interviewing methods and ensure that all talent acquisition initiatives and processes comply with applicable laws and regulations.
● Develop and maintain job descriptions and competency models for all job positions.
● Provide coaching support and assistance to leadership, team leads, and volunteers related to application of management development, talent development, and diversity & inclusion.
● Facilitate communication among volunteers and management, including providing guidance to managers and volunteers about problem solving and dispute resolution.
● Provide a broad range of consultative services to all levels of volunteers regarding policies and procedures.
● Design and develop human resources related training programs for management and volunteers, including learning activities aligned with organizational values.
● Assess the effectiveness of organizational development efforts.
● Track and coordinate organization-wide training and development programs.
● Develop and support the volunteer performance management coaching program.
● Support an effective, leading-edge Human Resources team by performing other duties as assigned.
● Possess a strong commitment to the CLASS's vision and values, with the ability to demonstrate that commitment in daily interactions.
● 6+ years of experience in talent management including talent acquisition strategy, organizational development, onboarding and talent development. Experience in philanthropy preferred.
● Experience and knowledge in design of talent management strategies, including workforce planning, performance management, talent development, and employee relations.
● Demonstrated problem identification and resolution skills. Strong facilitation and consensus building skills required.
● Ability to develop and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships with board members and all volunteers; prior supervisory experience preferred.
● Exceptionally strong initiative, client service focus, and solid judgment skills, including the ability to maintain the confidentiality of information.
● Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
● An appreciation and respect for diversity of all individuals in the workplace.
● Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite applications and HR technology (HRIS).
● Knowledge of employment laws and regulations and the ability to interpret complex information.
● Strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills; must be highly organized, flexible and have a positive team attitude.
● Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred.
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Satisfactory volunteering experience
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Training and Development Lead
- Director - Marketing Team
- Web Designers
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- HR Manager - Application...
- Associate Director - Talent...
- HR Director
- Business Development Senior...
- Director - HR Team
- Business Development Senior...
- Manager - Graphic Designing
- Learning Management System (LMS)...
- Project Manager
- Business Development Team Lead
- Business Consulting Service...
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Curriculum Developer
- Product Management Specialist
- Practice Development Competency...