Market Shopper Helper
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where7051 Brooklyn Blvd.Brooklyn Center, MN 55429
CEAP’s food shelf relies on a steady supply of fresh produce, meats, dairy and non-perishable food items from our donors and suppliers. Volunteers keep our food shelf fresh, clean, organized and stocked.
Put a smile on your neighbor's face in the midst of a difficult time of life! We need your help to assist shoppers with filling their food orders according to family size and needs. Weekday morning, afternoon and evening shifts available.
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Preferred: 4-hour, weekly shift.
- Market Shopper Helper
- Food Shelf Sorter - Blaine...
- Meals for Minds - Garden City...
- Food Market Sorter
- Farm Fresh Fest
- Turning Leaf Thrift Store
- Meals On Wheels: Kitchen Assistant
- Food Shelf Inventory Control...
- Meals for Minds - Zanewood...
- Family Service Assistant
- Anoka CAN volunteer driver
- Drivers for Meals on Wheels