Extra-Ordinary Birthdays is an all volunteer non-profit organization. We create and provide birthday parties for children in homeless shelters in the Washington metropolitan are. We are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic Volunteer Coordinator for Birthdays to manage our volunteer engagement program. This person will serve as the main point-of-contact for volunteers and will be responsible for:
- Recruiting and screening volunteers
- Assisting with volunteer training and oversight
- Coordination of volunteers each month at shelter locations.
- Reporting on events via the website, newsletter and volunteer communication
- Tracking all volunteer information in a database and performing follow-up duties as needed.
EOB is growing and developing its volunteer base and the energy, passion and motivation of our Volunteer Coordinator is essential to EOB’s success.
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training