Media Arts Center San Diego promotes access to film and video as tools for community self-expression and social change and supports the professional development of media artists.
We are seeking a volunteer who loves movies!
Help us curate movies for our Digital Gym CINEMA and annual San Diego Latino Film Festival. Working with our Film Curator (Moises Esparza), you will: Downloading weekly reports; Completing invoices to film distributors, Print shipping/trafficking; Film research for upcoming slate of films; Market Movies; help coordinate our festival selection committee meetings, & more!
- Website Programming
- Sales Process
- Market Research / Analysis
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Data Entry
- Graphic Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- MS Proficient, Word Press Experienced and Social Media Savvy. Organizational skills are a huge plus.
- Business Development Volunteer
- Front Desk/Clerical Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Youth Program Marketing Associate
- Community Outreach Internship
- Design Volunteer
- Social Media/Marketing Volunteer
- Programming Volunteer
- Event Planning
- Admin. Asst. to Operations Manager
- Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Youth Program Admin Support
- Marketing / Admin Associate