Looking for individuals with current Pet Therapy certified animals that want to touch the lives of those living with terminal illness. TRU Community Care's Pet Therapy volunteers provide support and companionship to our patients and families through visits with their furry friends. Contact us TODAY to learn more about volunteering with TRU.
TRU Community Care, formerly HospiceCare of Boulder and Broomfield Counties, has been serving our community since 1976. We are a nonprofit organizations which works to ensure that everyone in our community can live with advanced illness as comfortably, confidently, and fully as possible. Contact us today for more information.
- Animal Therapy
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Pet must have current certification
- Greeley Area Patient and Family...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Grief Group Facilitator Volunteer
- Provide Companionship to Hospice...
- Do you like books, collectibles?...
- Grief Services Bereavement...
- Have an eye for hidden...
- Thrift Shop Donor Associate
- Help us make money and please...
- Massage Therapy Volunteers Needed
- TRU Patient and Family Volunteer
- Fashionistas needed! If you have...
- Hair at Home Volunteer
- Calling all students!!! Fun and...