The Children's Hunger Project is looking for three people with GOOD office skills.
Research, typing and follow up phone calls are time-consuming, but critical, aspects of our charity.
If you are a detail person and have GOOD office skills, you can be a valuable asset to our kids.
IF YOU HAVE A BACKGROUND OR EXPERIENCE IN WRITING GRANTS YOU WILL BE ESPECIALLY WELCOMED!
To support our efforts, here is what is needed:
* Willingness & ability to have a consistent work schedule of 3 to 4 hours weekly on a regular schedule.
* Good computer skills.
* Administrative support for efforts of Executive Director and staff including, but not limited to, typing letters, maintaining mailing lists, and doing research work using local publications.
* Community outreach in contacting civic and religious leaders.
* Grant writing is not a requirement but would certainly be welcomed.
- Administrative Support
- Grant Writing / Research
- Basic Computer Skills
- Business Development
- Child Welfare
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 to 4 hours weekly on a regular schedule