The English Teacher Training Program of El Arte Sano, is designed to give someone with no or very little teaching experience a chance to get into teaching. We are working in The Sacred valley of Incas in Cusco Per? teaching english for the local people of Urubamba town.
Our program begins with 2 weeks of training. Once you have completed your training, you will continue to volunteer with us for a further 2- 4 months, gaining valuable teaching experience.
- TEFL-style teacher training
- Spanish Classes (12 hrs/month)
- Language and cultural exchange with a native Spanish speaking partner.
- Accommodation to share with your fellow volunteers.
- Cultural Activities and Adventures in Cusco and the Sacred Valley to promote immersion in the local culture.
- Entry to Machu Picchu
We’re looking for:
- An enthusiastic, fun person committed to learn and share.
- Native or fluent English speaker.
- Intermediate Spanish knowledge.
- A 2.5 month commitment or 4.5 month commitment (2 weeks of training and 2-4 months of teaching)
* Teaching/working in the centre between 15-20 hours a week, mostly adults, possibly 6 hours of children’s classes (no weekends, 4-5 days a week).
In order to support the school, its programs, and towards supporting and creating the best experience for our volunteers we require a donation from our volunteers of $350/month for the duration of your stay here with us in Urubamba.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!!!
For more info contact us: email@example.com
El Arte Sano - Urubamba. Cusco. Per?
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- From 2 to 4 months
- Basic/Intermediate Spanish Knowledge