Veteran Volunteers Honoring Veterans at End of Life!
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
Our Veteran to Veteran program matches Veterans within the community to Veterans currently on hospice to promote camaraderie and improve end of life care for Veterans.
Some of the roles of a Veteran volunteer can include:
-Companionship & Life Review
-Assistance with the Recognition of Veterans on Veteran Related Holidays
Our team welcomes all branches of the military to join us on our mission of improving end of life care for all of our community's Veterans! Military families also welcome!
For more information on this program, please call (831) 751-5500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About VNA Providing Professional Care, Trusted Compassion You Deserve
45 Plaza Circle, Serving Monterey, San Benito, Santa Cruz Counties, Salinas, CA 93901, US
VNA is dedicated to providing the highest quality health care to residents of the Central Coast by meeting their individual needs in a caring, effective, honorable, and accessible manner.
WE PARTNER WITH LOCAL NON-PROFITS TO PROVIDE EVENTS, LIKE UNSTOPPABLE WITH ARTHRITIS FOUNDATION ON OCT 12, 2019.
Volunteers form a very special part of VNA's interdisciplinary teams. Your time, talents and commitment change the lives of the patients and families we serve. We guarantee that YOU will make a difference. VNA serves patients and families in Monterey, San Benito, Santa Cruz, and south Santa Clara counties. Our core services include VNA Community Service, VNA Home Health, and VNA Hospice.
VNA Vision Statement:
- We transform the care and culture to meet the changing needs of patients, families and caregivers.
- We achieve positive results every day through quality standards, empowerment, teamwork, and accountability.
- We are trustworthy, innovative and unique in our clinical programs and customer service.
- We create a collaborative and respectful working environment recruiting highly skilled professionals while retaining satisfied employees.
To learn more about various volunteer programs with VNA; please contact the Volunteer Coordinator today!
(831) 751-5500 or email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
Monterey County ( Carmel, Monterey, Salinas...)Hollister, Gilroy, San Juan BautistaKing City, Soledad, Gonzalez and ChularMonterey County, CA 93940
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 Hours a Week for 1 Year
- Health Screen & Drug Test