VNA Providing Professional Care, Trusted Compassion You Deserve
- Health & Medicine
- Veterans & Military Families
Location45 Plaza CircleServing Monterey, San Benito, Santa Cruz CountiesSalinas, CA 93901 United States
VNA is dedicated to providing the highest quality health care to residents of the Central Coast by meeting their individual needs in a caring, effective, honorable, and accessible manner.
WE PARTNER WITH LOCAL NON-PROFITS TO PROVIDE EVENTS, LIKE UNSTOPPABLE WITH ARTHRITIS FOUNDATION ON OCT 12, 2019.
Volunteers form a very special part of VNA's interdisciplinary teams. Your time, talents and commitment change the lives of the patients and families we serve. We guarantee that YOU will make a difference. VNA serves patients and families in Monterey, San Benito, Santa Cruz, and south Santa Clara counties. Our core services include VNA Community Service, VNA Home Health, and VNA Hospice.
VNA Vision Statement:
- We transform the care and culture to meet the changing needs of patients, families and caregivers.
- We achieve positive results every day through quality standards, empowerment, teamwork, and accountability.
- We are trustworthy, innovative and unique in our clinical programs and customer service.
- We create a collaborative and respectful working environment recruiting highly skilled professionals while retaining satisfied employees.
To learn more about various volunteer programs with VNA; please contact the Volunteer Coordinator today!
(831) 751-5500 or email@example.com