Mentor's R Us Inc. (MRU) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to teach and guide disadvantaged youth and adolescents by providing developmental services through mentorship programs.
MRU is currently seeking a Virtual Grant Writer who will prepare and send grant proposals in accordance with the programs, goals, and financial needs of the organization. Position also responsible for researching potential funding sources and keeping accurate records to track and submit proposals. If an organization supplying a grants needs additional information it will be the responsibility of the grant writer to answer questions or supply missing information.
Work hours will be flexible depending on demands and workload. Virtual Volunteers can work from home but may have to travel to an MRU location if necessary.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Research potential grants.
- Write proposals in accordance with MRU’s programs, goals, and financial needs.
- Edit and revise proposals as needed.
- Keep accurate and organized records.
- Work closely with founder to learn company programs, goals, and financial needs.
Qualifications of a successful candidate will include:
- Proven written communication skills
- Experience researching and writing grants
- Experience with marketing and communications
- Proof of Legal Citizenship or any documentation of status
When you shop Amazon think - Youth- Thank you!
- Grant Writing / Research
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
- Cost Analysis
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Please apply only if you can commit to finishing the project.
- Principal Trainer
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Marketing Committee Member
- Virtual Grant Writer
- Adminstrative Intern & Driver
- Local Grant Writer
- Enrollment Coordinator
- Marketing & Business Plan Writer
- Administrative Volunteer
- Development Fund Committe Members
- Media Distribution Volunteer
- Editor & Written Communicator