I'RAISE Offers an exciting and rewarding opporunity to individuals seeking to become a role model and make a positive impact on younger youth. This exciting opportunity includes one on one mentoring, group mentoring and/or mentoring.
Mentors work with mentees on developing goals for their life that will help them make social, emotional and educational gains!
Ideal candidates include college students. students who need internship experience/volunteer experience, retired professionals or individuals who simply want to make a difference!
If you are seeking an opportunity to invest in a youth and make a positive difference.
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-10 hours monthly
- Must complete volunteer application available online at www.iraiseinc.org
- Board Member/Board Leader
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Program Coordinator Intern,...
- Program Coordinator Intern for...
- School Social Worker
- Center for Research & Training...
- Elementary Group Teacher
- Education Coordinator
- Big Brother/Big Sister Mentor
- Executive Assistant
- School Mentor Specialist
- Human Resources Assistant
- Public Relations Intern
- Grant Writer
- Marketing Specialist Volunteer