TRU Hospice Thrift Shop offers volunteer greeter positions. Greet customers, help them find items, alert them of sales and specials, and provide customer care. This is a flexible position that can be done for as little as two hours per week. This is a great position for people who like to interact with the public in a fun, dynamic environment.
Easy to work into most schedules, thrift shop open seven days a week 10am-5:30pm
All profits support our mission to ensure that everyone in our community can live with advanced illness as comfortably, confidently, and fully as possible.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- weekly 3-4 hour shifts
- Greeley Area Patient and Family...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Grief Group Facilitator Volunteer
- Provide Companionship to Hospice...
- Grief Services Bereavement...
- Price Treasures! Make money for...
- Help List Items on eBay to raise...
- Thrift Shop Donor Associate
- Thrift Shop Volunteer - Cashier
- Thrift Shop Greeter
- Massage Therapy Volunteers Needed
- TRU Patient and Family Volunteer
- Fashionista needed!
- Hair at Home Volunteer
- Calling all students!!!