TRU Hospice Thrift shop offers student volunteer opportunities! Shifts can be as little as two hours per week. Students learn retail operations including cashiering, merchandising, and customer service, all while supporting TRU Hospice and gaining great resume experience and a sense of pride and self-esteem. Students under 15 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult.
Easy to work into most schedules, thrift shop open seven days a week 10am-5:30pm.
All profits support our mission to ensure that everyone in our community can live with advanced illness as comfortably, confidently, and fully as possible.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hour shifts
- All students between the ages of 12 and 15 must be accompanied by a parent.
- Greeley Area Patient and Family...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Grief Group Facilitator Volunteer
- Provide Companionship to Hospice...
- Grief Services Bereavement...
- Price Treasures! Make money for...
- Help List Items on eBay to raise...
- Thrift Shop Donor Associate
- Thrift Shop Volunteer - Cashier
- Thrift Shop Greeter
- Massage Therapy Volunteers Needed
- TRU Patient and Family Volunteer
- Fashionista needed!
- Hair at Home Volunteer
- Calling all students!!!