Meet and greet older adults with various abilites and or memory loss and their families at the Wilder Community Center for Aging. The front office clerical assistant will welcome program participants / family members and community partners, while providing office support to the Wilder Community Center for Aging staff.
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Elder care
- Special Needs
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Hours are flexible between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Experience and excitement about working with diverse groups and communities?DHS HIPPA Training for e
- Program Helper
- Front Desk and Administration...
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers -...
- Hair Stylist
- Meals on Wheels Delivery
- St Paul Meals on Wheels Packer
- Meet and Greet with Enthusiasm
- Help pack hot meals for seniors...
- Dining Room Assistant
- Field Trip Assistant
- Be The First To Say Hi
- Welcome Greeter
- Wilder Little Free Library...